Followers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Much To Do!

Wow! There is so much to be done I need to consult my calendar several times each day to know what's coming up next. Tomorrow I head for Kodiak to work with KIESA and KBEA in their membership drives and member meetings. Today I had the pleasure of presenting early endorsement checks to four of the nine legislators we approved through our PACE process. The checks could not be given earlier due to special sessions. It is not allowable for legislators to accept campaign contributions during regular or special session times. So far, checks have been delivered to Beth Kerttula, Harry Crawford, Berta Gardner, Max Gruenberg, and Hollis French. I also look forward to working with new Anchorage Education Association President Jim Lepley at the Alaska State Fair on Saturday. If you're in the area, please drop by to say hello.

No comments: