Followers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

How are decisions made?

Sadly, we can't please everyone. The best we can hope for is to make informed decisions and be earnest in our efforts. So often I am asked about decisions and why they are made. I am a homework person and I do everything I can to find out all the related information about a topic before coming to a conclusion. Many decisions are made along with other leaders and our staff in consultation. There are many inquiring about the PACE decision to support Lisa Murkowski for the U.S. Senate. This was a carefully discussed and thougthtful decision and was not made in haste. I have been responding to members who have concerns about this decision. They have every right to question the decision and I am doing my best to help them understand the process that was used.

No comments: